Fall Picture Program
- Fall portraits are generally done on our prepay plan. If you wish to order please return your order form on picture day. Don’t worry all packages are 100% guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your picture package you can return it for a full refund or retake – No questions asked!
- You’ll be able to choose from a variety of packages and options. You’ll also be able to choose your desired background at no charge.
- Retouching is offered on all portraits and will remove blemishes and soften lines.
- All students are photographed in the fall for yearbook and school services. If you didn’t order on picture day you can still order by visiting our online gallery.
What to Expect
- 1-2 Weeks prior to picture day: You’ll receive an order form from the school. If you wish to order a package please return your order form to school on picture day. If you school is on our proof program no money is required on picture day and you’ll receive proofs to order from.
- Picture Day: Make sure your child’s hair is ready for pictures. Colorful clothing looks best! If you are purchasing pictures please remember to send your order form. Don’t worry if you don’t order on picture day you’ll have a second chance to order online here. Unfortunately, prepay picture day prices will not apply and an additional home shipping charge will be added. All packages are 100% guaranteed.
- After Picture Day: Packages are returned to the school within 2 weeks. If you are missing something you ordered please contact us and we’ll send you a replacement directly to your home.
Spring Picture Program
- While fall portraits remain the same each year for yearbooks and school services, spring pictures allow for a more personalized portrait. Spring pictures are generally taken on our scenic backgrounds. Poses and backgrounds change from year to year so please call our office if you would like to know which program your school is using this year.
Unlike fall pictures, our spring program is generally handled on a parent approval basis. Don’t worry you won’t receive a giant package of pictures that you are expected to return to the school if you don’t want. You’ll receive a wallet sized proof about 5 days after picture day. If you wish to order, simply return the proof and order form to school before the deadline. If you don’t want to order you don’t have to do anything.
- You can order online with your proof access code here.
What to Expect
- 1-2 weeks prior to picture day: You will receive notification of your picture date. If your school does classroom group pictures on spring picture day you’ll also receive an order form for class group pictures. Please return this order form on picture day.
- Picture Day: No money is required on picture day for our spring parent approval plan. You will receive a proof of your spring portrait on a variety of backgrounds. If you don’t want to order you don’t need to return the proof.
- Pictures will be returned to the school 2-3 weeks after the final proof deadline.
If you have a Not Too Late To Order form or Reorder form your access code is located on those forms. Please enter your access code below. You can also click on the Browse Gallery button to browse for your image.
Don’t have an access code? Contact our office at 972.682.6300 or by clicking here.
You can also browse our gallery by clicking on the button below.
Fall Background Options
- All school services are provided to the school at no charge.
- 4-up and 5-up adhesive service strips
- Student sticker print sheets
- Student mug books
- Yearbook CDs compatible with all yearbooks publishers and software
- Administrative CDs compatible with all district, cafeteria and library programs
- Instant and Laminate ID cards. Available for instant print, 24 hour turn around and with package.
- Candid photography of school events and sports action provided for school usage